Qobuz won’t load

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by Vinnie, Jan 13, 2024.

1. Vinnie

Vinnie Member

As the title says…Qobuz won’t load. I just get a spinning circle on the app. A blank screen in Cast mode. My internet connection is ok. Internet radio and Radio Paradise play without any issues. Is anyone else experiencing this?

2. Jone1973

Jone1973 Member

Same here, being in Germany.

Edit: Problem lasted for about 2 hours. Now working again, as fast as it used to.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2024
    Vinnie likes this.
  3. Vinnie

Vinnie Member

Working for me again too

Jone1973 likes this.
  4. Jone1973

Jone1973 Member

I was wondering why it took so long for the first one to mention it. Now that you openend this thread, the problem is solved. :)

5. octavius

octavius Member

The same problem with tidal and Qobuz. Now seems to be everything okay. Probably zidoo server problems because in app tidal and Qobuz were ok.

6. Nutul

Nutul Well-Known Member

I do not think Zidoo have their own Qobuz and Tidal servers... or do they...??? It could be, OTOH, that the third-party API servers were down at Tidal and Qobuz for maintenance, so that the web and the official app were still served/prioritized, and the rest put on hold. Sounds possible to me.

7. octavius

octavius Member

Maybe yes. I have checked tidal connect at this time and it was ok but eversolo app can’t read tidal and Qobuz therefore I thought they have some server but probably doesn’t;)

Nutul likes this.
  8. Vinnie

Vinnie Member

I’d say the most likely explanation is that the Eversolo connection to the streaming platforms is routed through a server somewhere and that it went down. It’s interesting that the issue was resolved immediately after I posted about it. Suggests that a Zidoo tech saw the post and “turned it off and back on again”

Nutul likes this.
  9. Nutul

Nutul Well-Known Member

So from now on be online, here in the forum, and when someone experience a problem with streaming services just fire your post :)

10. Houdini

Houdini Member

It's pretty much an everyday annoying occurrence for me that Qobuz won't load, I would prolly say that 7 out of 10 times I am not able to connect to Qobuz natively through the streaming section of the A6. I have Qobuz also installed as a third party app but that requires casting and I prefer to use it natively, until and if ever Qobuz releases Qobuz connect.

11. Jone1973

Jone1973 Member

I am having trouble again with connecting to Quobuz via the EverSolo app.
    Native Quobuz app is working flawlessly instead.
    Anyone else around here experiencing the same?

octavius likes this.
  12. Cehb

Cehb New Member

The same with Tidal today with my A6 in France.
    ok with Tidal connect but impossible from Eversolo.

octavius likes this.
  13. Vinnie

Vinnie Member

Same here in Ireland. This is happening too often

zipe likes this.
  14. zipe

zipe New Member

Germany: Tidal, Qobuz, Amazon

octavius and Uwe like this.
  15. Uwe

Uwe Member

Starting today Streaming from Amazon Music doesn't work for me in Germany.

16. Bergholdt

Bergholdt Well-Known Member

Everything other than Tidal works fine for me on A8.

17. Vinnie

Vinnie Member

Working again now for me

18. zipe

zipe New Member

Germany: Qobuz and Amazon Music works now.

Tidal not.

Really annoying, never had that problem with my Bluesound Node 2i or Volumio.

Uwe likes this.
  19. Uwe

Uwe Member

That's quite strange. All streaming services do not work. Then someone at EVERSOLO does something and it works again. No change to the firmware and no change to the app.

20. Bergholdt

Bergholdt Well-Known Member

Not too strange at all.

Most companies who offer streaming services inside their own app need a ‘middle man’ / server to handle this communication.

Uwe likes this.