QOBUZ can't connect servers

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by Houdini, Nov 9, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Houdini

Houdini Member

Had no issues with streaming Apple Music or Qobuz, all of sudden it will not connect to servers. On my phone and my Mac it connects and I can use qobuz just fine.

Anyone have any idea what is happening?

I have restarted everything, including my network, I am hard wired to my access point.

2. Houdini

Houdini Member

How would you log out of the internal Qobuz app?

3. Nutul

Nutul Well-Known Member

How did you log in...? Isn't there an option to do so? If not you can uninstall the app and reinstall altogether? Just wandering wild.

4. Houdini

Houdini Member

The Qobuz is internal streaming app, so I am not sure how I could reinstall it. I logged in with my email and password. Worked fine since I got it until yesterday.

If there is an option to uninstall reinstall I am not aware of it.

5. Houdini

Houdini Member

I factory reset the A6 and reset up everything again all the other apps, settings etc but no connection to QOBUZ, it will not, just spinning icon and no sign in screen or anything.

6. AndyLu

AndyLu Member

Quobuz works fine (Netherlands) on my Dmp-A6. Maybe it is a regional thing? I see regular complaints about connecting to Qobuz on other forums (Audirvana, Roon etc.) as well. In 99% of the case it is a problem on Qobuz side (changes in their API) and is resolved automatically after a relative short period of time.
    I know this does not help you now, but just adding my 2 cents.

7. Houdini

Houdini Member

Thanks that's good information, I am new to using Qobuz and wouldn't expect that kind of behavior with a pay service. Cool, I'll sit here patiently waiting to see what happens.

AndyLu likes this.
  8. AndyLu

AndyLu Member

Probably Qobuz's own app will still work because they themselves do not use the same API as they provide to third parties.

Don't take too long waiting, because if it takes long maybe something else is the issue ;)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2023