Problem with HDMI REC with version 1.4.16

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by zago84, Nov 19, 2017.

1. zago84

zago84 New Member

2. 6x5trenta

6x5trenta New Member

Si, si, succede anche a me la stessa cosa, anzi sembra anche il video sia velocizzato,pensi che mettendo la versione precedente del firmware si possa risolvere ?
    Grazie

Yes, yes, it also happens to me the same thing, but even the video seems faster, do you think putting the previous version of the firmware can be resolved?
    Thank you

3. zago84

zago84 New Member

Yes of course. Installing a previuous version without issue it works proprerly. But I warn you, downgrade is a risk procedure, proceed with caution.

4. donny

donny Member

After the downgrade the videos in the first minutes did not play regularly ,then it stabilized.
    Is it just a single file recording now?

5. zago84

zago84 New Member

sorry, can you be more accurate?

6. donny

donny Member

After the downgrade,Video and audio don't seem synchronized,in the first minutes of recording
    and many recordings jumped and stopped.Sometimes the HDM IN signal is not synchronized correctly.It was as if the procedure was not regular.
    Using it more then the player worked as before.I had read that after downgrade(v.1.2.7) and made the update,
    the recordings exceeded 3, 65GB. With the updated version you can record something without this limit?I read again that there are problems and it is necessary to return to the previous version,of the firmware.