Power off

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by Goujam, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Goujam

Goujam Member

What's the best way to power off using a Logitech harmony remote. To power off you press power then select which option to power down to.

How does the auto power down function work is the time you set a timer till it switches off or is it the time of no activity before it powers down?

2. spring

spring Guest

we have a pmu to control the power, you can power off by remote and should not pulg out the DC.
    the auto power down function: it will power down unless you cancel the timer.

3. Goujam

Goujam Member

Is there a way to power down or stanby with a single button press. So when I use my Logitech harmony it shuts everything down correctly

4. spring

spring Guest

long press the power key will power off directly.

5. Goujam

Goujam Member

Thanks I'll see if I can program it into my harmony remote. Do you know how long it is ?

6. spring

spring Guest

Hi:
    3S, we have tested the harmony power key,it can effect.

7. Goujam

Goujam Member

Hi after testing last night my box doesn't turn off using my Harmony remote. It just opens the shutdown menu. Did anyone adjust a setting to get the harmony to actually shut the x6 down. I'm using the harmony 900

8. spring

spring Guest

when the power key press,the led will turn off.did the led turn off when you press the power key?

9. Goujam

Goujam Member

No I just get a window asking if I want to power down, standby or timed shutdown.
    I think I may have to email Logitech and ask them to increase the time the power button is pressed on shutdown I don't think I can do it myself

10. OndrejL

OndrejL New Member

Hi,

after new release v1.0.27, there is power option in settings, so you can now choice how you turn off device.

- Directly off
    - Directly standBy
    - Ask me