Poster Wall Info Labels Missing or Wrong

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by spearfish25, Dec 24, 2021.

1. spearfish25

spearfish25 New Member

So my poster wall is populated with MKV rips. Most are 4k movies, some are bluray, none are 3D. The poster wall icons for each movie mostly lack the info in the top right (that says 4k/3DBD/etc). Some movies do have the 4K label while some have an incorrect 3DBD label.

How do I get these to populate correctly?

2. AngryVirginian

AngryVirginian Active Member

On the ones that is missing the info, go into the details page, click 'More,' and then click the refresh button.

3. spearfish25

spearfish25 New Member

Awesome, thanks!

4. AngryVirginian

I noticed that this happens when Zidoo detects change in the "watched" directory but the file itself was still transferring. I now normally transfer the file to a temp directory on my NAS first, wait until the transfer is complete, and then move the file to a Zidoo watched directory.

5. spearfish25

spearfish25 New Member

Interesting. I may have to do that. I've been ripping directly to the watched directory. Maybe I'll make a temp director to rip to first, then move them over

6. spearfish25

spearfish25 New Member

Couple other weird issues. What's 'FHD'? Also some movies in a collection will show a label while others won't despite refreshing.

7. AngryVirginian

Full HD (1080p and 1080i)? I don't have any 720p file but maybe it will have HD as the label?

8. spearfish25

spearfish25 New Member

Yeah could be. I don't have any 720p videos either :)

9. robinb

robinb Member

i have just spent about 10 or so hours correcting bad detection on my 500+ movie collection.
    Been a bit painful.
    Names wrong, collecting not correct.
    Not got onto all the tags correct but had enough so far.