Picture Issue

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by thelankygeek, Oct 8, 2016.

1. thelankygeek

thelankygeek New Member

Hi Guys,

I have had my X9S for a couple of weeks now. I think I have a faulty unit.

I am experiancing random square artifacts on the screen, which distort the picture, its not app related. As this happens in other areas and not just in ZDMC.

I am really disappointed in this box so far.

Is anyone else experianced any issues? I have emailed Zidoo on Amazon to see their thoughts.

Thanks

2. thelankygeek

thelankygeek New Member

Pictures are attached to show issues. This also happens in other apps, Chrome and even the settings app. Although its random.

Attached Files:

3. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

did you checked the original skin?

4. thelankygeek

thelankygeek New Member

Yep does it no matter what build skin etc.. also does it in Chrome and other apps. :-(

5. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Look like an hardware problem, but is difficult to understand if is inside you X9S or something esternal.
    Is not so easy, but could you use the X9S analog output to connect it to the TV. The analog cable is a particular one, I explained it in another thread, but I can confirm that the one provided with WDTV box is perfect.
    If analog output has not the artifacts, is something starting (but including) HDMI video output down to TV itself.
    If artifacts are present also on analog output, send it back for a replacement.

6. thelankygeek

thelankygeek New Member

Its nothing external as all my other hardware is fine, even if I plug my other box onto the same HDMI there is no issue. I think the hardware is faulty.. I am thinking I will return for a refund as so far the X9S has been disappointing. I am awaiting a response from Zidoo on amazon.