Physical breakdown of Zidoo Neo X?

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by edik74, Mar 2, 2024.

1. edik74

edik74 New Member

Good afternoon to good people. Forgive me for my "English" - this is Google translator). I have one problem, can any of you give me some advice?
    I have a Zidoo Neo X with a 10 terabyte internal hard drive (WD Red). The disk is occupied by 2 TB. approximately, about 8 TB. free. Last night my Zidoo lost connection with the hard drive, it seems like there is no hard drive inside the player at all. There is no noise from a working hard drive, even if you put your ear to the device. I tried to insert 2 other hard drives into the player one by one (they also have movies), but with the same result - the player does not see the disks at all. Moreover, if you connect the same disks externally via the front USB input, then the player sees the disks and streams movies from them. I tried to reflash the player (I took the firmware from the site zidoo.tv), to no avail, the player does not see the hard drives.
    It turns out that I had a mechanical breakdown and only sending the player in for repair will help? Has anyone encountered a similar problem?
    Thanks in advance for your advice.

2. Harvy

Harvy New Member

Good evening,
    they also write through google translator, I also have NEOX and I also tried HDD 4 TB and about 4 hours, I had to put it away because of the temperature, NEOX was so hot that it stopped working. Now I have an 8TB SSD there and I am very satisfied.
    Jindra

edik74 likes this.
  3. edik74

edik74 New Member

Good afternoon .
    Thank you for the answer. But my situation is somewhat different. My 10 terabyte hard drive has been working successfully in the player for several months. And now the player does not detect not only it, but also 2 other hard drives (one 1 TB and the other 3 TB), which I inserted for testing and which my player previously recognized. For me, this is a very sad situation, since I bought this player in one store as the last exhibition copy (at a good discount) and I am afraid that they will not be able to repair the player for me and will simply return the money. And we have no offers for the sale of these players, neither new nor used. And I really like this player...
    Best regards, Eduard.