page scrool

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by newincas, Dec 7, 2016.

1. newincas

newincas New Member

Hello! how i can do a scroll page of browser with tv control?
    thank you

2. geordieace

geordieace New Member

like yourself having the same problem using google browser? Still waiting for reply

3. newincas

newincas New Member

yes same problem with browser and facebook

4. dennys84

dennys84 Member

up. same question

5. spring

spring Guest

please use the airmouce.

6. dennys84

dennys84 Member

Listen, guys, i know that zidoo team has a lot of work, i read the forum. Yes, i bought x9s, like all china devices, its great from one side and terrible from another. But whats the point to make such a product, when you can tell - use something else... i dont want to! I like the remote, i paid for it, i dont want to spend more money for buggy rii remote of other cheap toys. Good airmouse cost the same as x9s...We have up/down buttons on stock remote, whats the problem to give them ability to do page up and page down in browser.
    The same about soft, like i said, i read the forums, trying not to start stupid threads like "i have a bug like this here and one more here, and here...". Those who used other lets say "more completed" products will find a tonns of flaws in zidoo...That google docs document with wishes and issues are fairly enough to reccomend anybody not to buy zidoo at all.
    So, you have community, this forum, 4pda forum, peopple doing hard work not just for fun, and not to make such workarounds like "use another one". We want zidoo box to work. Doing its job nice and smooth. As for me, i like stock player and explorer, like home screen and launcher. Like them and want them work, not to be replaced by mx or es or leanback...I think you get my point.
    This post is without any offense, (prosto nakipelo) Appologise for my english, and thanks again for team and testers!

blackvrs likes this.
  7. newincas

newincas New Member

thanks

8. newincas

newincas New Member

hi dennys84, the buttons up and down do not scroll through browser pages. I have tried all the buttons.

9. dennys84

dennys84 Member

Hi, i know they dont, i just make suggestion of how it may be working. I personally dont see any important function that those buttons perform. What? Changing playback speed in stock player?

10. dennys84

dennys84 Member

Page scroll fixed in 1.2.8 beta 5. Thanx a lot!

11. newincas

newincas New Member