openwrt crashed

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by juok, Feb 12, 2017.

1. juok

juok New Member

After poweroff during the night openwrt crashed as I think.
    Now usb HDD is not automounting on openwrt I need to reboot the box after connecting an HDD to make openwrt mount it, samba does not work, and transmission tells that there is no space even if disk is mounted (after reboot it disappears).

What can I do with this and how? Reset of openwrt in the webui didn't help.

2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Resetting openwrt should returnit it to factory settings. strange that it did not work.

other thing is to reflash the firmware ( there is probably a way to only reflash openwrt, but i don't know it ) this will wipe the box and reinstall the android and openwrt

3. juok

juok New Member

Well that is an option also, but I can't make backup of my kodi xbmc, and my library is quite big, so it is a last chance option for me.
    May be if someone shared a file with the factory settings of x9s openwrt so I could load them as a backuped it could work?

UPD while I was typing this message, I desided to change language in openwrt to English and it totaly crashed, reboot does not help...

Attached Files:

4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Yah. good luck fixing that.( hint, you will need a phd in computer science to fix it )

You should be able to export video library in 3 ways:

export to internal storage. use a external file manager to copy it to sd card. ( zidoo needs to fix this write permission bug )
    use this guide : http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=772588&st=2200#entry54536065 . to get write acces ( P.S. use google translation. never tested it myself )
    or this guide : http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=772588&st=2600#entry54846605 ( this one i use. works just fine. apps are able to write to HDD P.S. not responsable if you brick the device. )

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    juok likes this.
  5. juok

juok New Member

По-русски тоже норм, спасибо!:)

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  6. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

english ?

7. juok

juok New Member

Russian is ok, thank you!