OPEN WRT: Suspicious Activity in Log

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Akamolik, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Akamolik

Akamolik New Member

Tonight I was browsing through the WRT settings of my X9S and noticed around a thousand items in the activity log, alot of them seeming to be warnings like "access denied" and others that look very suspicious.

For the record all of the Open WRT options are "disabled" so this came as quite the surprise, and is very concerning since I don't use theses open WRT features or its sub-features,

Since I use the box strictly for IPTV I'm very nervous., on one screen it said there were 17 active connections, that's when I looked at the system log and saw that...

I have some knowledge of NAS and FTP but its out of my area, If I can I figure a way to clear/delete the logs I would monitor this but I didn't see any way to clear them.... does anyone know how to clear system logs?

If its possible to completely remove the open WRT partition? it would free up resources , plus if its leaving a pile of open ports open by default thats risky, I did see some events like "LED" which seems to relate to the clock so I don't want to brick my box or cause errors trying, if I can remove WRT without effecting the android side I would be good with that...

Anyone have any ideas here?? why would this log even exist when its disabled?