Noise when I stop the movie (sometimes)

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X20 PRO' started by Sigma Seven, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Sigma Seven

Sigma Seven New Member

Hello everybody,

Since some days ago I test a Zidoo X20 Pro. Cinémotion in Ellange-Gare in Luxembourg allow me to do that so thank to the whole team of Cinémotion.

I have noticed the following "little" problem. When I stop some movies (not all) I can heard a crack noise . It is difficult to described of course. But if you play again the same movie and you stop it again you can heard nothing this time. It's strange because sometimes it happen and sometime not. You can play another movie and nothing happen with this one. Play again and heard this crack noise if you stop the movie.

I have also have heard this crack noise just after the anti-piracy warning when the movie begin.

I have plug the Zidoo directly to my TV with HDMI. It's an old Pioneer Kuro Plasma.

An option to activate or not in the audio menu perhaps ?

I know that is difficult to understand but please try to help me to solve this.

Best regards,

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  2. Sigma Seven

Sigma Seven New Member

Dear all,

I have test the same Zidoo X20 Pro on an OLED LG screen in the show-room of Cinémotion in Ellange-Gare in Luxembourg.

The crack noise that I have heard when I stop some movies on my old Pioneer Kuro Plasma didn't appear on the OLED LG screen.

I don't know why but it's good to know that the problem didn't appear on a recent OLED screen.

Again many thanks to Richard of Cinémotion who allow me to test the Zidoo X20 Pro.

This thread can be closed.