New update

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by Aluisio-Mendes, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Aluisio-Mendes

Aluisio-Mendes New Member

When will a new update for "zidoo h6 pro" come out? Atualização que corrija o problema do Google Paly e do frame hate do Netflix em Full HD.

2. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

Holding my breath, turning blue, passing out.

3. dewie30

dewie30 New Member

Have to say I just got this box a month and a half ago and to note here I buy, load and test many android boxes and this box by far is my favourite but the firmware issues are the worst of any I’ve used. All boxes have their stuff but this H6 is over the top.... I haven’t updated and spent so so much time on google looking for fixes than with this unit...
    It’s really sad that this company is having so many issues getting the firmware right... This model has been around for a good while so the bugs we’re experiencing right now should have been ironed out a long time ago!!
    I’m exploring the option to return this unit.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    jjjackson likes this.
  4. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

Dewie30

I agree with you on the basic quality of my H6 and I find it mind blowing that Zidoo hasn't pushed the STB and made a point of making it the best box short of Nvidia. As I've said in the past, I love the picture and sound. If they solved the problems it would be a huge winner.