new special firmware(v1.0.33) for PHILPS TV

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by spring, Mar 7, 2016.

1. spring

spring Guest

Apofisao likes this.
  2. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

funny nowadays that this has to be done - thx anyway to zidoo
    always philips has problems with "standards"
    i had such things long time ago an hear those stories now and then - because of this i would never buy a philips tv set

3. Apofisao

Apofisao New Member

thank you!!!!! I solved my problems with this firm. I hope you also come out the other updates

4. bovirus

bovirus Member Beta test group

@Carmine Sapio

This an english forum.
    Please don't use Italian. Please use English.

5. grummel2005

?????????? he did!!!!

6. antonius93

antonius93 New Member

@spring

I am a holder of zidoo x5 as I wrote in a post in the section X5 also I have this problem . Do you think you can release a firmware that solves the problem even on x5 ? sorry for my bad english .

7. spring

spring Guest

Hi:
    we will try this.

8. omega doom

omega doom New Member

Hi:
    this firmware solves the problem of zidoo X5?

9. Anton_S

Anton_S New Member

I'm on my 4th Philips TV and have never had an issue. Frankly, Philips would be thankful they don't have you as a customer as you would undoubtedly plague them with your BS like you do with Zidoo. The irony is that you think your comments are worthwhile, but all you are is an annoying, deluded, troll. Now, crawl away back to Mummy's basement and figure out how to get a life - It's never too late.

10. grummel2005

you have nothing to do???

11. omega doom

omega doom New Member

Do you think you can release a firmware that solves the problem even on x5

12. robertko

robertko New Member

Hello, I have the same problem with a Philips Cinema (21:9) tv. I just bought the Zidoo X6 with firmware 1.0.34 and I have the same problem with the color changing. After a couple of minutes of using the Zidoo, the screen turns "green-ish" and I have to press the display button on the remote to get it back to normal.
    Should I install the 1.0.33 firmware to fix this? I would have thought the 1.0.34 also contains the fixes from 1.0.33. Thanks for any help/suggestions!