New Remote available for X8 ?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X8' started by LePousson, Nov 14, 2017.

1. LePousson

LePousson New Member

hi ...

Some weeks ago, I could get the new remote for the X9s and I wanted to get one for the X8...

First, is it working on X8 and second, how to get it ?

The guy I talked with some weeks ago does not seem to be available at now. So if someone from Zidoo Staff could tell me more, this would be nice ...

Thanks in advance ...

LePousson

2. Ayokoya

Ayokoya Member

I own H6 Pro, X7, X8 and X9S, the X8 & X9S remotes are identical, the others are different, but they are inter-operable to a high degree.

I also use the F10-Pro air mouse on the H6 Pro, the mouse function always go to sleep, needs to be awaken by pressing the mouse button. Also, the power key has no effect. I have ordered a air mouse/keyboard, will update on how it goes if I remember.

3. Ayokoya

Ayokoya Member

just to get back on the remote control .....

Apparently there are lots of good air mouse/keyboard remote you can use with the Zidoo product line, I would recommend you find one with a menu button, page up/down keys, along with learning keys to turn off the TV. The ones with USB dongles cost about $10 to $15, while the ones with bluetooth cost 2x. Most of the rectangular style remotes are 50mm to 55mm wide, I find that even the 50mm is a little bit wide for my hand, and also, the numeric keys are rather small and clustered together at the lower half of the remote, pressing them is a little awkward for me, but there is one on ebay for $13 that looks pretty attractive with good size buttons and most keys are in the upper 2/3 of the remote, I just order one for evaluation (Model is T8L4 if interested), its for my IPTV box that has lots of channel. The Zidoo remote for the RTD1295 line is top notch by itself.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  4. dMole

dMole New Member

I use DroidMote remote on my phone to control all my boxes. Really handy and much better, than physical ones. Search Play market for it.