New relase of kodi 17.0 stable and X6pro

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by villasg, Feb 2, 2017.

1. villasg

villasg New Member

Hello .
    I want ask if zidoo planed to make update the application zdmc based in kodi 17.0 stable release .

Thank you

2. nice159

nice159 Active Member

Kodi 17, probably never. X6 is abandoned device. You can expect something like Zidoo X10 in a next few months. They will let go X9S too. Zidoo devices never leaves beta stage...

3. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

nice. you should start selling salt man :)

4. nice159

nice159 Active Member

No man. You and your Zidoo crew should create at least one stable firmware for at least one box model...

5. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

I'm not from zidoo crew.

6. Well, people, just try Kodi 17. You can even get it on Play Store nowadays. I don't know what is expected from a firmware of a tv box. Kodi (or ZDMC) is a priority for me and Zidoo does the job flawlessly in that respect. No complaints whatsoever. These days I've been trying Kodi 17. I've renamed the original kodi folder, uninstalled zdmc, installed kodi 17,deleted the new kodi folder, renamed the old one back to its original name, and I had all my settings from zdmc in kodi 17. Works ok for now, although I don't see much difference from zdmc. I'm an Exodus kind of guy, not much of a live TV fan.

7. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Well. Main thing in zdmc is passtrough. There is also the rtk hardware decode plugin. But sometimes it's just bugs out. I think it's off for me. Other then that. Item just kodi.

8. nice159

nice159 Active Member

There is also SPMC which is even easier to install but that is not the point.
    The main question is - where is the Zidoo crew? Why support sucks after nearly one year? And why they advertise long term support?

isten likes this.
  9. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

depends on what you mean by long term support. example: 1 update every 12 months is long term support. do you expect them to respond to all threads within a day ? because chance for that to happen in 0.001%

10. nice159

nice159 Active Member

They don't respond at all. It's been months and still no sign. What kind of support is that?

isten likes this.