Network lan failed all time .

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by Almog2200, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Almog2200

Almog2200 New Member

There is problem in wireless 2.4ghz or lan port .... After 2 minutes you get out from network ....
    Only 5 ghz work good ....
    Please give a checking to this part in the next update ....

Also zdmc player for the console will be pro !!!!

Hope to get update soon to the problem.

2. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

what's your meaning of "get out from network"?

3. Almog2200

Almog2200 New Member

Disconnected all the time from the network ..... The wireless 2.4 ghz and the lan cable are fine ... But he disconnected between 1 to 5 minutes ..... He connected to the router but he lose the ip !!

4. mockery

mockery New Member

can you restore the h6pro ?

5. Almog2200

Almog2200 New Member

I make factory reset !! Also the same i will do some check ... His someone have the same issues ??

6. GoDi

GoDi Member

I have the same issue, all other devices (including X9S) works great, H6 Pro does not work in my lan, not in gigabit, not in 10/100.
    I cant even load youtube videos in it, or use SMB video share, it just disconnects (without saying anything) and only reboot works...

I had to make the external antenna mod to get it working properly on WiFi (AC) but obviously it still is pretty bad compared to what it would be with ethernet cable...

I have made factory reset 5 times and it does not help.

7. Almog2200

Almog2200 New Member

Godi Exactly the same of me !!!
    I hope that zidoo will make update soon as possible

8. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

Is wired connection(ethernet) OK?

9. Almog2200

Almog2200 New Member

The cable of the Ethernet from the router are fine .... Testing him with laptop and pc desktop and fine only with the h6 pro not !!

10. GoDi

GoDi Member

No it is not, I am talking about the wired connection.
    Wifi is not great either but wired is not working at all.

Almog2200 likes this.
  11. GoDi

GoDi Member

The new 20 firmware seem to have fixed all my troubles with the box, ethernet is finally working without getting disconnected, and to top that, I no longer get crashes when pausing video.

12. Almog2200

Almog2200 New Member

Thanks man !!
    I will check and test.
    Update soon ....

13. GoDi

GoDi Member

Did it fix it for you?

14. bonbag18

bonbag18 New Member

Hi just recently purchased a Zidoo h6pro. Having same issues with my ethernet connection. Can NOT get it to work, (saying connected But) only WiFi connection working.

I have updated the box to latest firmware 1.0.39 version and same issue. Please advise.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  15. bonbag18

bonbag18 New Member

Hi need HELP just recently purchased a h6 pro and can NOT get ethernet connection to work. It is saying connected (connection success) but when I go to operate any app there is NO network connection. Please advise.....I have already updated firmware to 1.0.39 version......WiFi connection working fine.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
  16. GoDi

GoDi Member

No idea whats wrong with yours, I have mine at 39 firmware too and ethernet is working fine.
    Maybe try a different cable?

17. bonbag18

bonbag18 New Member

All good, box had to be returned. Ethernet port was faulty.