Netflix HD?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by Craig Arnold, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Craig Arnold

Craig Arnold New Member

Does this support Netflix HD? Has anyone used it?

2. Janaboy

Janaboy New Member Beta test group

Hello!

That was before on kodi forum about this:
    "netflix hd or netflix 4k support is server license ( approved device ), if device is approved netflix android app enable hd or 4k.
    example the only device 4k i know approved is nvidia shield."

3. Craig Arnold

Craig Arnold New Member

Well I wasn't really asking about 4K the 6X pro already has one reviewer panning it's 4K capabilities and the standard is a few years away imo and netflix is not thinking of delivering this content until next year at the earliest.

So I take your answer to mean no it will not do HD [1080] netflix which also imo is an error on Zidoo for USA market as most will want that capability along with streaming live TV or IPTV. People are looking for a single unit that connects all data and content into one easy ui to access their TV and control access to it all from multiple computer drives in the home or NAS drives. They don't want to switch between devices to use Hulu or netflix or other online service and video files will want to go from source to source easily from the same media center on the device and demand no less than HD. I have already seen on other forums where people will not buy these types of devices for not having HD netflix. Found this wiki - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Netflix_compatible_devices for your edification of device capabilty and netflix approved. We both know that the shield is HD netflix capable but it is not on their list yet that's why I asked here.

4. jeremy yelle

jeremy yelle New Member

well, You should take a look an another option of Netfilx as I have faced many error, other server and VPN related problems before. but after switching on showbox app, I am completely satisfied. It has huge collection of TV series and movies and you don't have to spend a single penny for using this service. The new showbox apk 4.72 version is more awesome with ad-free and music streaming feature.