Neo S Issue

Discussion in 'General - Guides and FAQ' started by SunnyOne, Jun 29, 2022.

1. SunnyOne

SunnyOne New Member

Nooby so pardon if these are questions with obvious answers.

Got my Neo S and converted all of my CD's to .wav files and all my DVD's and Blu Rays to iso files.

Paired the remote (got the notification it was paired) but the only way I can turn the Neo S on is to physically hit the on/off button on the unit - Off using the remote works but On, not so much. (As a side note, should the off/on button on the app also turn the unit on and off - mine doesn't . . .)

Of the 90+ DVD's and Blu Rays I created iso's for, 31 come up as "Unmatched" - specifically what does that mean? All the other titles have poster art but these 31 don't. Is there a way to "add" the poster art and associate it with the respective videos? All DVD's and Blu Rays were copied using PowerISO on a PC.

I was watching a movie yesterday - Secretariat, and the image dropped out regularly so I ended up putting the DVD in to finish watching. However, when I turned on the Neo S that DVD was still showing as partially watched. I hit the enter button and and a dialog came up with the option to start from the beginning or to continue watching. I highlighted "continue watching" hit enter and the DVD just started back up from the very beginning - at the DVD menu? I made some changes to the video settings and today the video plays fine.

My dogs needed to go outside so I hit the enter button to pause the video, which caused a loud "pop" that shut down the entire system. This happened yesterday as well (I've had this issue with my Shield TV as well - never had the issue until I got the Shield and now it's happening with the Neo S as well).

All connections are through HDMI and the receiver is a Cambridge Audio Azur 751 v2.

Any suggestions/thoughts?