Need Help! GSF number Missing from My Z9X

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Nicholas Hewitt, Sep 20, 2023.

1. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

Hi, the GSF number in the settings to activate the Google Play Store is missing. the spot where it should be is blank. I tried re-installing the same firmware, but it is still blank. opening the Play Store first to generate the number does nothing.

2. dr4go

dr4go Member

Never happened to me to be honest... if you've tried re-installing the firmware, I would suggest trying a different thing: Install the non-G firmware, let it boot and after that flash the G firmware again... if that doesn't fix the box, backup your settings of the HT, reset the box and restore the HT settings afterwards. imho there are not so many settings to re-do on the box itself.

3. Nicholas Hewitt

I tried that but it won't let me install the non g version because it considers it downgrading and that is not allowed.

4. dr4go

dr4go Member

Forgot to mention the last suggestion without resetting the box: Clear the data of the play store and if this still doesn't help, also the data of the Google Play Services.

5. Nicholas Hewitt

Already tried all that twice