MUSIC PLAYER 5.0 Album scanning not working with audio books?

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1296)' started by DevlopperWEB81, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Hi.

Does anyone use "Zidoo" for your audiobook library? Music player is not functional for scanning audiobooks Album?
    After running "scan", the Music Player detects only 13 folders that give me some meaningless names, like "call of duty", no file is named like this.
    On the HDD I have 60 folders with audio books (.mp3). Each folder is named - composer name + song title (books) + .jpg file (book cover).

Original content folder
    [​IMG]

Scan result :
    Of the 70 folders he detected only 13 and added some strange name.
    [​IMG]

Is there a solution, or the Music Player is not compatible with Audio Books? Does the Zidoo offer other software like MUSIC PLAYER 5.0 (audio library management) that works well with Audio books or audio outside KODI?
    I have nothing against Kodi, but I would like to use the Zidoo software, that's why I bought it, I have and I use already KODI on my Raspberry Pi for 20$ :rolleyes: .

I bought "Zidoo" to merge all my video + audio + NAS files together, so I'd like solve to sort it out somehow.
    I understand it's an "Music Player" not Audiobook player. But the audio file still remains the audio file, right?

Any solution is welcome ! :)
    Thanks people.

I installed Firmware yet unofficial V2.3.7. Can the problem come from here?

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020