Movies couldn't play

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Issa, May 19, 2023.

1. Issa

Issa Member

Hi
    I wanna help from you gents please, I have some movies couldn't play as a full BluRay, the Zidoo hang on 00:00 or 00:17 when I start the movie, totally hang on, I can't go back or return. For that I have to switch the power off to get rid of this hanging. I don't know if there is any problem in the setting or something. Please help.
    Note: the Zidoo is updated last firmware.
    Thanks
    Issa

2. Phil181

Phil181 Active Member

You have made it very difficult for anyone to help you, by not providing enough information to narrow down your file issue.
    It may be a Setting issue but we don't know what your current Settings are or anything about the file you are trying to play.

Is it 4K, with DV or HDR or a 1080p Blu-ray? Does the file play ok on your Dune?
    Can you rip it to an mkv file and see if it has the same issues (as it could simply be a BD menu branching issue)?

3. Issa

Issa Member

I am sorry for that, BD is working on Dune no problem and as well as windows no problem at all. Usually 4k with DV & HDR not working & rarely 1080p Blu-ray, not all movies some of them. It is working if I play it directly without full BD, when I play it as BD starts the Zidoo hang on 00:17.