Movie Detection on External Hard Drive

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X10' started by KDA274, Oct 16, 2017.

1. KDA274

KDA274 New Member

Hello,

I have about 700 movies on my external hard drive. The X10 detects almost all of them, with the exception of a few. I have some MP4 formatted movies that are on the drive, but the X10 doesn't detect them. Some MP4's are detected, so that's a little confusing as to why it won't detect them all?

Also, I have some movies that are listed twice in the Home Theater app. The biggest dilemma I have is when I go in to Video Manager. I see at least 4 of each movie in there, so I don't know if I can delete the other 3 of each and still have the movie work fine in the Home Theater app. Why does it create 3 to 5 of each movie?? My final problem is some of the movies are labeled incorrectly in the Home Theater. How do I get the Home Theater app to detect them correctly? I've used Kodi for a long time, so I know exactly what to do in that app to get it to detect movies properly, but I want to do the same in Home Theater.

Any help would greatly be appreciated,

KDA274

2. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Prob best wait as new Hometheater update app being released very soon poss early Nov .