Motor Boating of the Zidoo X6 Pro

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by ClayW1PI, May 6, 2017.

1. ClayW1PI

ClayW1PI New Member

Less than a month ago, April 12, 2017, I purchased the Zidoo X6 Pro. It has been doing pretty good, but a couple 2 or 3 times a week, the output freezes and the audio output consists of a motor boating sound. At that point it is impossible to reboot or turn the box off. The only way to recover is to pull the power cord out and plug it back in. It then reboots and returns in a normal condition.

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this phenomenon or is it a device hardware malfunction? Would be interested in hearing from others that may be experiencing this type of problem and what they may have done to rectify it.

2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

haven't seen this problem reported before

ClayW1PI likes this.
  3. ClayW1PI

ClayW1PI New Member

The motor boating happened again this evening. When it happens, the box makes a sound like "Vert Vert Vert Vert", etc. It's not a big problem and it's random for sure, but its happened at least 1/2 dozen times now. Just keeping you updated, not complaining.

4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Next time it happens, can you close the TV and open it ( don't restart the box). see if it's gone ?

5. ClayW1PI

ClayW1PI New Member

If I understand you correctly, you would like me to turn the TV off and then back on. I'll give that a shot when it happens again. I'll keep you advised.

6. ClayW1PI

ClayW1PI New Member

Once again this evening the box went into this motor boating mode. I did as you suggested and turned the tv off and back on and the motor boating continued.

I will send you a sound file I recorded at the time. It's about 15 seconds long and was recorded on my smart phone.
    The original file ends with the 3gp extension. I had to rename it with the txt extension in order to upload it. Just rename it back to Voice_170523.3gp. Tell me what you think.

Attached Files: