Missing audio tracks selection in Zidoo player

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X10' started by Prometheus, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Prometheus

Prometheus Member

Player: Zidoo X10
    Firmware: 1.4.12
    ZDMC: 17.4

I noticed a bug (I don't know if I can call it a bug) but when I play some m2ts files on my Zidoo X10, some audio selections are missing. Indeed, I have some files with 10 different audio languages, but for some unknown reasons I can only chose the first 8 audio tracks, audio tracks 9 & 10 are missing in the audio choice (Zidoo limitation?). Of course the audio track I want is number 10 in DTS HD Master, but I can't select it from the different audio choices. I'm talking when I am using the Zidoo Player. I tried with the Video player and the track 10 plays, but not in DTS HD Master. I checked all the settings in ZDMC, the Video Player doesn't want to play in DTS, Dolby, just plain old 2.0 PCM. I think it's a problem with ZDMC.

Is there a way to select the audio tracks 9 & 10 in the Zidoo player? or is it a Zidoo limitation? I wonder if version 1.4.16 fixes this bug?

Of course, the ZDMC has stopped (crash) is present from time to time. I hope this problem will get resolve sooner than later.

I attached some pictures and as you can see audio #10 is present in the file from the Video Information selection, but not in the audio selection, it stops at audio 8.

Attached Files: