Kodi with Zidoo media player as External Player

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by kaneda79, Jan 17, 2018.

1. kaneda79

kaneda79 Member

Hi,

i want to customize the playercorefactory.xml file to use the zidoo media player to play files managed through Kodi. what's the name of the zidoo media player app to add in the "player name=" field? Do you have any suggestion to make it work?

Thanks in advance, I like a lot the smoothness of zidoo player, but the look and feel of Kodi is the best to find and manage the files and the sources.

2. hsiao

hsiao New Member

我也想知道zidoo媒體播放器應用的名稱是什麼

3. dipper_cat

dipper_cat Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

zidoo media player packagename : com.softwinner.TvdVideo
    If you want to use external player on Kodi,
    1、 Download the playercorefactory.txt
    2、Modify the playercorefactory.txt to playercorefactory.xml.
    3、Deposit it to Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/ and reboot Kodi if it is still open. You should now be done.

zidoo媒體播放器應用的名稱是:com.softwinner.TvdVideo
    1、下载附件playercorefactory.txt;
    2、修改playercorefactory.txt的后缀名为playercorefactory.xml;
    3、并把它保存到Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/目录下,重启Kodi,便可使用外部播放器。

Attached Files:

kaneda79 likes this.
  4. hsiao

hsiao New Member

感謝你們這麼快就回應我的問題,剛用KODI測試後發現只能在播放外接硬碟時會啟動zidoo media player ,但要撥放SMB連結的影片卻無法外掛zidoo media player ,請問能解決這個問題嗎?我都是用SMB連結看影片的,這也是我買H6 PRO最想要的功能,非常喜歡用zidoo media player 播放影片.功能非常好!!再次感謝你們~

5. mitchell4you

mitchell4you Member

And how does it work?
    Can the internal player run all the kodi/video streams files?

I used this mod ones with kodi and set mxplayer as default,
    but mxplayer could not play all the files.. that's why I ask

Cheer's

6. It works great for me. I can play all videos and they are smooth at last! Even 4k videos! I recommend you to use it while we are waiting for a new firmware.

7. KillerbeeNL

KillerbeeNL New Member

With this mod you are using the Zidoo player or MX player?.

Is there a better explanation and a non Chinese text playercorefactory.xml somewhere available?

I have no trouble applying this mod but a so not want to start new of the is something going wrong.

This mod should be no problem adding into a newer firmware version b.t.w.

8. mitchell4you

mitchell4you Member

looking at the file... its both
    zidoo player and mxplayer (non pro edition)

9. KillerbeeNL

KillerbeeNL New Member

Okay , Kodi working with external Zidoo player.;)

But there are no subtitleso_O , i choose the default sub in my language in Zidoo player but no subs.

In video and subtitles Add-on subtitles also not available or present :(

Can somebody please help me or are subtitles not possible with Zidoo player ?

10. spring

spring Guest

we will check it

KillerbeeNL likes this.
  11. KillerbeeNL

KillerbeeNL New Member

Hope subtitles can be downloaded with kodi add-on and use the Zidoo player with Kodi

12. hsiao

hsiao New Member

KODI plug-in Zidoo player can't start SMB network video playback. How can I fix it?

13. dipper_cat

dipper_cat Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Because Zidoo or other third-party players do not recognize the uri (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the Kodi SMB/NFS protocol, this uri is unique to Kodi. We will try to fix this problem.

14. hsiao

hsiao New Member

The VLC media player can recognize, but I prefer to use the Zidoo player, hoping to solve this problem as soon as possible.

15. Grzegorz Bakuła

Grzegorz Bakuła New Member

after this KODI doesn't play any video. firmware 1.0.28
    in 1.0.28 HEVC in KODI not working

16. I'm on 1.0.28 and it works great. No problem at all and all the files are playing perfectly, even the 4k HEVC videos.

17. Grzegorz Bakuła

Grzegorz Bakuła New Member

in KODI or Zidoo player? yes, zidoo player works, but KODI is most important for most users of TV boxes

18. Orthon

Orthon Member

If I use this playercorefactory.xml, I cannot play anything. But I only have videos through NFS, so don't know about local files. Btw I'm using 1.0.28 firmware and KODI 17.6.

19. Orthon

Orthon Member

Do you have an ETA for this fix? Will it be part of next firmware or there will be a separate apk?

20. Victor Shocot

Victor Shocot New Member

doesn't work for me
    kodi 17.6
    after I choose a torrent stream nothing happens