Just a couple suggestions for the next firmware

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Emmanuel81, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Emmanuel81

Emmanuel81 Member

1. I have a huge library of movies which needs artwork, but when I scan my hard drive only about %30 of the movies are being tagged properly. Most of the movies are named properly so when I do a RE MATCH I typically find the movie art within seconds, but it's becomes extremely tedious when I have to do this for 200 movies. Is it possible to add more scraper sources such as IMDB.com,Bluray.com, Wikipeida, etc... for more accurate tagging process.

2. Also what's been killing is getting Seasons to scrape properly. Episodes for seasons are are not getting tagged together as one folder they are being separated even though all the episodes are in one folder. Anything you can do to make that process a little more efficient would be greatly appreciated.

3. Last thing but very minor. When selecting the option to use my own artwork for a title starting with the letter T or Z requires me to scroll down for almost a minute ( Yes that's how many movies I have). Can you please improve the sorting options when trying to Change Image. I have to scroll through soooo many folders, and I can't scroll up either. If we can have a Wall view or a List view with many columns that would be great!