Is zdmc ready to handle a large library?

Discussion in 'ZDMC for Zidoo' started by judocama, Apr 7, 2019.

1. judocama

judocama New Member

Is a zdmc ready to handle a large library and is it possible to make a backup copy?

Thanks in advance

2. Prometheus

Prometheus Member

I have on my NASs more than 20Tb of movies, files, folders (adding more) and ZDMC can handle it, all connected through the Ethernet, I don't have any problems browsing, playing files. That's my preference, for large library ZDMC is way better than HT2. For example, I created a main folder named "Mangas", in that folder I have 58 folders from different animes such as the sub-folder "Dragon Ball Universe" then in that sub-folder, I created sub- sub-folders " Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Heroes, Dragon Ball Movies. With ZDMC, sooooooooo much easier to find a file compared to HT2. In HT2, it's all over the place, soooooo cumbersome. and not intuitive. For example, in HT2 good look finding episode 291 in the dragon ball Z series!!!! With ZDMC, I know exactly where to find it. I wish HT2 could include like ZDMC a "File" option with folders > sub-folders > files, especially when you have a huge library. Not sure what you mean by a backup copy?

3. Illegalactivity

Illegalactivity New Member

[​IMG]