Invalid NAS folder

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by StefanKue, May 30, 2023.

1. Watertower

Watertower New Member

I get an invalid on my android app, when I look at the library on the internal 4 TB SSD.
    On IOS app, it shows at the library the total of + 50000 tracks, but not that he is scanning at the moment, on android it does.
    When I add music to the SSD from my laptop via LAN, the eversolo does not auto update, although it is selected.
    I think there is more work to be done by the engineers in case of the handling and updating of the libraries.
    Rebuilding the library is often the only solution, but with large ones it takes a very long time.

2. Andy54

Andy54 New Member

I'm having an issue where the Eversolo does not find my new Mac Mini after an SMB scan. The Eversolo finds my old iMac, my wife's iMac and even my HP printer, but not the Mac Mini. Previously the Eversolo could find the music library on an external Samsung SSD attached to the old iMac. But now the Eversolo can't find the new Mac Mini. Any idea?

3. zipe

zipe New Member

Google for:

Set up file sharing on Mac

and then check the Apple help document.

I can’t provide you with the link because it comes up always in my native tounge German…

Hope this will help you !

Nutul likes this.
  4. Andy54

Andy54 New Member

H Zipe, thanks for your reply. I set up File Sharing as you advised and did check the Apple help document which provided the informationI needed. Good news, I now have all my music file available and playing through the Eversolo. Thanks for your help, very much appreciated.

Nutul and zipe like this.