In YouTube when watching a video stops and stutters sound

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Den Xerby, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Den Xerby

Den Xerby New Member

Hello! About a week ago I got the box. Everything works fine except YouTube. When watching a video, the sound from time to time interrupted and crackles. What it could be and how to fix it? The box connected directly to the TV via HDMI.

2. dennys84

dennys84 Member

3. Den Xerby

Den Xerby New Member

Yes, it comes with memory Samsung. What to do now? Yesterday, listening to TuneIn Radio, the sound just stops and stutters as it happens in YouTube. How to fix or is it a defect Samsung memory and it is necessary to return the box back to the seller? This would be considered a warranty issue? Thank you!

4. dennys84

dennys84 Member

I hope according to law on protection of customers rights you can return the device during a certain period of time. Its up to you. I dont see any progression on solving, because the problem is hardware related, and zidoo refuse to confirm any claims concerning memory chips.
    All You can do is get lan-root and move youtube cache to external storage.

5. Den Xerby

Den Xerby New Member

And it can be connected with the connection speed? Enough for viewing YouTube 50 Mbps?

6. dennys84

dennys84 Member

Quite enough.

7. tomeeli

tomeeli Member

8. Den Xerby

Den Xerby New Member

I wrote to the seller about this problem. The seller said that just today about a problem he does not know and make the box the warranty will not be 14 days for refund has already ended. In YouTube and now I hear stuttering audio in other apps! What to do now???

9. juok

juok New Member

I have sometimes the same in Kodi 17 without pasthrough even with SD videos. May overheating be the cause of the problem with samsung memory?

10. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

This issue have been fixed already.
    And we will release a new version soon.

11. Den Xerby

Den Xerby New Member

Good news! I will wait for new version. Thank you!