In app scrolling Z10pro

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by SSThing, Nov 21, 2022.

1. SSThing

SSThing Member

I have just installed the All4 app.
    I am struggling to navigate through the app.
    If I use a combination of normal D-pad and airmouse functions, I can get to the 'My Shows' section and select a show. This then opens up a poster page with some controls at the bottom.
    "Resume Episode X" is always highlighted but below this should be a list of all the episodes to select (these can just be accessed by scrolling the page up on my phone/tablet).

How do you scroll up/down using the standard remote in this scenario?

I have tried the Zidoo Controller but this doesn't work.
    I can use Zank Remote to navigate to where I need to go but then All4 throws up an error message about not playing on 2nd screens (so I then have to close Zank completely, swap to the Zidoo airmouse and then play. It's all just a complete faff.

2. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

I don't use that app but I have UAPP installed and use my harmony remote AND a cheap wireless / bluetooth / IR combo desktop mouse to get all its functions working. Use it on my armchair without issue

3. SSThing

SSThing Member

Thanks rozel.

After much frustration I have discovered that (by far) the easiest way to watch All4 is via the web-browser on my TV (the All4 app isn't available because of licensing issues).