Image no fitting screen in 3d mode

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X8' started by Winni, May 13, 2017.

1. Winni

Winni New Member

Hello,

I bought a zidoo x8 and managed to configure it.
    Plugged it on my Samsung TV and had to fit UI to my screen (image was to big) video are playing well in standard mode but when a 3d movie is played it's not in full screen. To have it in full screen I have to cancel my UI setup and put it in its original setup(100%)

Another problem: when the Device is in sleep mode it always fails to wake up ( only blue light and black screen) no problem if it's shutdown.

Thanks for your support I'm in 1.4.4 update

Winni

2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

sleep is known problem.

with zoom: i also had some problems with x9s, same hardware basically, different screen scale under different refresh rate ( 60 hz is full screen, 50 and down is zoomed in ) , new zdmc let's you adjust screen scale under different refresh rates ( option under system ), can you try that, see if you have zoom at different refresh rates ? ( standard should be 1080p 60 from android settings, on a hullhd tv )

3. Winni

Winni New Member

Already noticed that It's working well with kodi's player (unfortunately no 3d) but when it's set to external player (for 3d function to be working ) it's not fitting the screen (only for 3d content 2d content is ok even with external player)

Winni

4. Winni

Winni New Member

Just an update I've changed my Tv fit screen and when it's not set to 16:9 but original signal no more pb.