I Fixed kodi 17.1 video play back issue here are image how to do it

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by Smokey34, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Smokey34

Smokey34 Member

ye like the tittle says i fixed the talking issue on kodi 17.1 i was tweaking some stuff and i didnt had weird talking issue anymore on kodi 17.1 please do the same ass in my images check evrything that is checked and at delay put it at None. i hope it wil fixs your issue with video talking aswel.

also at system settings audio make the number of channels 7.1 instead of 2.0

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  2. Smokey34

Smokey34 Member

and did it worked for anyone for me it did?

3. Smokey34

Smokey34 Member

i trought it would fix the issue but stil the same dam im going to buy another box this week the nvidia shield

4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

this is the result of laziness and no research before buying, you must be american or german , x6 pro runs rockchip, witch is not officially supported by kodi, zdmc is a fork of kodi with zidoo work on it, custom code for refresh rate, audio passtrough and 3d Playback. official KODI will not work on this chip, never had for years now, newer will.

5. jeffreydeleeuw

jeffreydeleeuw New Member

Delete you own stupid post haoSs, and admit it's wrong how you wrote that, zidoo promised much for this flagship and hasn't delivered, don't blame buyers that they didn't do research

nice159 likes this.
  6. nice159

nice159 Active Member

@HaoSs yea right. Now blame users not the Zidoo for their misleading advertising and fake paid reviews.

7. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

oh please, no where in a review paid or not does it say it works with official kodi, the support for rockchip was dropped by kodi more then 1 year ago, no long after SPMC dropped the support. Not even the description page mention kodi anywhere... just ZDMC.

8. jeffreydeleeuw

You are wrong there, it was definitely kodi and later changed to zdmc, moest YouTube videos als show still kodi on launcher which later changed to zdmc, also dual OS was promised but somehow was suddenly gone from all the adds.
    Get your facts straight and stop feeding those lies.

9. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Dual os. Android + what?

10. jeffreydeleeuw

First thing in the official video even says kodi

11. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Support for rockchip was dropped by kodi, not zidoo. You should say thank you they decided to fork it and make zdmc, not bitch about it.

12. jeffreydeleeuw

Light OS apparently, which was a bust also
    Come on, you are a moderator, what the hell are you doing here, you don't know anything about this box, and imo are very unfit to be a moderator

13. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

i'm a moderator, not a programmer, i also have the box, so i know enough about it. fell free to apply for moderator at any time.

I remember the light OS thing, announced but never finished.

14. jeffreydeleeuw

Now go and delete my messages again like nothing happened and let zidoo look like a good company

What a joke

nice159 likes this.
  15. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Sure, is that a official request ?

16. nice159

nice159 Active Member

@HaoSs so now blame Kodi for Zidoo poor support right? Zidoo X6 Pro was advertised as a Kodi box. Most buyers (me too) pick that up as a reason to buy this box.

jeffreydeleeuw likes this.
  17. nice159

nice159 Active Member

zidoo.png
    @HaoSs read the first line...

18. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

i actually blame rockchip , not kodi.

Fine by me, ask a refund.

19. nice159

nice159 Active Member

Never mind the pointer arrows, that was for another thing. Anyway it's too late for a refund now. The main point is to help some new buyers to avoid Zidoo because of false advertising and poor support.

20. Brakiss

Brakiss New Member

@HaoSs That is a pretty crappy way of being a moderator. This company is pretty crappy for doing the same as others and over promising and under delivering. You have an inside track with these people apparently, you told us we would be getting an update 3 weeks ago as well as have a Beta tag, why don't you have them come read the forums and see the frustration as well as tell them they should be delivering what they said they would.