I can not stream any file above 1G , Especially with dolby digital" 5.1" it is getting stuck a

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by ysthbl, Jan 22, 2017.

1. ysthbl

ysthbl Member

Hi all , I have a problem here I can not stream any file above 1G , Especially with dolby digital 5.1
    it is getting stuck at 0% , then after a few second of streaming the file I receive a massage telling me that " Cash is full "

I did clean the cash and tried again and nothing happened

How do I stream the 1080P or 720p file with Dopy dolby digital 5.1 on kodi without any problem ?

also I have tried to download the same file by using the computer and I got full speed !

I have 25m internet speed [​IMG]

also I have tried kodi on my computer to see if it has the same problem but It worked very well !

so I think the problem in Android devices only [​IMG]

anyone here has the same problem ?

2. smartbrother

smartbrother Member

look for something that is called easy advanced settings addonn for kodi, there are also several instructions on google on how to solve the buffer issue with this tool... for me it was easy to set up and works fine...

3. ysthbl

ysthbl Member

so you had the same problem before ?

4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

need more info. how do you stream ? to where ? describe the setup

My x6pro is playing video from my x9s trough samba . i may be able to help you

5. ysthbl

ysthbl Member

I have 25m internet speed , I am using Zdmc and Exodus with Real-debird , it is working very well except that I can not stream any file above 1G , Especially with dolby digital 5.1
    it is getting stuck at 0% , then after a few second of streaming the file I receive a massage telling me that " Cash is full "

:(

6. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

stream to where ? over the internet ? 25 mb ? that's to slow for streaming
    do you know what streaming is ? because you are still making no sense

7. ysthbl

ysthbl Member

I am using Zdmc and Exodus to watch Movies over the internet with Real-debird to get 5.1 contents , I have 25 MB internet speed , I can not watch any movie which has dolby digital 5.1 , it is getting stuck at 0% , then after a few second of streaming the file I receive a massage telling me that " Cash is full "
    I think it should work very well on X9s without any problem

8. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

so you are not streaming. you are watching streams. not the same thing. To stream is to actually UPLOAD the content. Does it work if you install kodi+addon on your PC ?

9. ysthbl

ysthbl Member

Thank you for clarifying that for me , yes it works on my computer !
    I have read on the internet that, someone has the same problem and he resolved it by changing the Tv box to another one :(

10. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

jsut for test. install kodi 17 from playstore and setup adons. see if the problems persists

11. ysthbl

ysthbl Member

will I lose the ZDMC If I install the KODI ?

12. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

no. kodi will run as a separate app.

13. ysthbl

ysthbl Member

Great , I will test it right now

14. ysthbl

ysthbl Member

there is no Kodi 17 in Playstore

Release build: ARMv7a (32bit) - x86 - ARMv8A (64bit)

which one do I have to download from the official website ?

15. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

16. ysthbl

ysthbl Member

17. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

if you don't apply to beta trough that link. you will get 17 when its stable. that may take weeks

ysthbl likes this.
  18. ysthbl

ysthbl Member

I became tester for kodi beta right now

19. ysthbl

ysthbl Member

I did not receive the update to v17 till now :(

20. B.A. Derks

B.A. Derks New Member

If you can not wait any longer, you can always use side loading from Kodi Nightlies.