Proposal Home Theater Suggestion

Discussion in 'General Development' started by latioboy, Aug 2, 2022.

1. latioboy

latioboy New Member

Hello Home Theater owners :)

I have a few suggestions and I hope that my suggestions will be implemented (HT 4).

1. A feature is missing to mark all movies as seen.

2. When you mark a movie as watched, the eye icon is not visible on some covers.
    Here it might make sense if there was a function where you could change the colors.
    What would also be nice to be able to choose different icons function, such as a red tick :)

3. A discart function for films would be a nice function if this can be introduced with HT 4. Disc comes out of the cover and spins. See picture 001 ...!

4. Spice up the player more by displaying Disc, Logo, Clear Logo by pressing the Ok button on the remote control. See picture 002 ---!
    This function would also be good, by being able to see when a film ends with the time when a film starts.

I hope I'm not the only one with my wishes, and I hope that other users are also interested in implementing this.

Many greetings

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      162.3 KB
      Views:
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      23.6 KB
      Views:
    ccart likes this.
  2. latioboy

latioboy New Member

I can think of another improvement that I forgot to mention.
    There is the function BORED MODE (see picture)

Find this great function, if you don't know which film you want to watch, then you just let the machine decide :-D
    Unfortunately, this feature also needs improvement, namely...!

If you use this function, all films are searched for, including those that have been viewed.

Attached Files:

3. latioboy

latioboy New Member

4. badboyxx

badboyxx Member

I would also love to see this implementation.

latioboy likes this.
  5. latioboy

latioboy New Member

I still want this feature under BORED MODE! is integrated.

I ask the Zidoo team to grant me this wish.

Many Thanks.

6. Johnwoto

Johnwoto Member

The only feature I would love to see is that the players could be synced so you can pick up where you left off on another player on the network - like plex does - I just can’t see Zidoo implementing this