Help: My player is a Z9X and I recently upgraded my TV to a 77" LG C3 and the picture won't show all

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by terrysnake, Oct 31, 2023.

1. terrysnake

terrysnake New Member

I was watching a movie with subtitles and noticed that part of the screen wasn't showing up, so I went to adjust it in the settings, and it turned out to be not perfectly realistic whether it was scaled to 98% or 97%. 98 was a few pixels less, 97 was a few pixels more.
    I looked up the guide and it said that turning on the LG TV's point-to-point scanning would be good, and when I did, it turned out to be a few pixels less at 100%. (you can clearly see it by looking at the white box)
    IMG_0582.jpg
    IMG_0583.jpg

I took a closer look at the TV screen and noticed that there were a few pixels missing on the left side of the top left corner of the TV, and a few more pixels on the right side of the top right corner of the TV that weren't displayed. That means the whole of the screen is shifted to the left.

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

The details can be seen in conjunction with the pictures I uploaded. I would like to ask if anyone has encountered this problem? Any solutions?
    Thanks.

2. xskip

xskip Active Member

try Oled care/Oled panel care/Screen move ON and OFF?
    zidoo scaled to 100%

terrysnake likes this.
  3. terrysnake

terrysnake New Member

I did what you said, and it's done! Thanks!