HDMI in recording questions

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9' started by daemorhedron, Jun 15, 2015.

1. daemorhedron

daemorhedron New Member

Sorry I tried to search, but I can't find a direct answer to my questions.

1. What is the max res of recording?

2. What is the max FPS of recording?

3. What is the screen delay of the device?

Thanks! =)

2. papiguy

papiguy Member

- max res of recording : 1080p ie 1920x1080
    - max FPS of recording: only one rate ie 25 fps
    - screen delay of the device: I have no answer.

3. daemorhedron

daemorhedron New Member

wow, it can't even do 30 fps let alone 60fps for recording 1080? =(

4. papiguy

papiguy Member

I pointed out this poor feature in another thread suggesting (if the hardware makes it possible) that a choice be given between the existing rate and a better one such as 50 fps.

5. daemorhedron

daemorhedron New Member

Yeah, unless it can do at least 1080@30fps, sadly there is no point in me buying one. Perhaps the next version then =)

6. papiguy

papiguy Member

However, after about two weeks of quite intensive use (and learning as there is no comprehensive user's guide), I must say that the ratio Price/Quality is rather good (ps1).

Nothing against the player performance, video recording is acceptable, and there is a lot of functions.
    The firmware needs further improvements, but if you know a product like this working perfectly at arrival on the market, please tell me.
    After 3 days of use, I was not satisfied at all, but now my opinion has changed. Reliability could be my only concern.

ps1: to have the same possibilities, with 50 fps recording and faster uploading, I combined a Popcorn A410 (player and uploader), an Avermedia C285 (Recording) and some accessories (USB switch and USB HST memory), this for more than 450 USD !
    ps2: I'm not a share owner of Zidoo...

7. daemorhedron

daemorhedron New Member

Undoubtedly this is a GREAT value for a unique product, but 'close' doesn't cut it sadly. 30 and 60 fps are pretty standard, it's just a deal breaker for me personally. Everything else seems perfect, so the moment this one thing changes, I will be buying several. =)

8. papiguy

papiguy Member

"I will be buying several";
    So I will, as spares...