hardcoded repos on kodi

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by mike21, Jan 13, 2016.

1. mike21

mike21 New Member

any reason why your version of kodi has hardcoded repos in it?

I should be able to delete any repos I want.

I believe thats one of the main reason addon installation is not working for most people, even after adding tvaddons repo I still can't install most addons.

2. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

you see spring - all others have this problem too ...

3. spring

spring Guest

pls look this link: http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/how-to-install-addons-in-kodi.900/

4. grummel2005

dear spring this is not functioning with the kodi add-ons which are in the kodi repository

e.g. backup

see pacorabanne

why do you NOT believe us???

5. spring

spring Guest

Hi:
    We'll find a way to addon can be installed most, believe us!

6. grummel2005

when we can count on new firmware?
    when this is on i will flash this and make then a total recovery to have a clean system without any old stuff
    please think in this connection to delete all the addons which are not in normal kodi
    as i said i have a lot of stuff in a repository from you which is not "normal" and no one uses them - only bulk
    thanx!!!

7. mike21

mike21 New Member

You missed my entire question, why the hardcoded repo on you version of kodi, even after adding either superrepo or tvaddons most addons failed to install, furthermore I want to be able to choose what repos I add or delete, and right now I can't and since every reply I get on the questions I have asked never really gives a straight forward answer I decided to send it back to Amazon, a shame since is a very nice box otherwise.