H6 Pro power control issue with Bluetooth remote control

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by Ayokoya, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Ayokoya

Ayokoya Member

There are two issues with the power control on the H6 Pro

1. when the box is in standby mode, the remote power button has no effect in turning on the box even from point blank

2. when the box is in power down mode, its less sensitive to remote control power button command

I noticed consistently that when the box is on, I can sit 12 ft away using my Bluetooth remote control and mouse, but the box is off, I have to be less than 7 ft and press the power button several times in order to power up the box, beyond 7 ft, remote control never power up the box. I hope its just a firmware adjustment to bring the bluetooth module back to full sensitivity.

I also noticed that after a period of inactivity from bluetooth remote and mouse, I have to thumble the remote/mouse several time before they work. Seems like H6 Pro is ignoring the commands and background re-connect to these input devices and wait for commands again, instead of remembering the commands, reconnect, and execute the remembered commands in a seamless way. Better way is not to power down or power save Bluetooth service.

The H6 Pro has none of the above issues with the X7/X8/X9S IR remote controls