google play kit for Z9S/Z10

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by zidoo, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Andrew Gordijen

Andrew Gordijen New Member

Anyone who using this version please check this... Thank you

2. In that case, I can't help you, Andrew. I am not aware of the agreements Zidoo has with Netflix. Try to consult directly with the "support"...

3. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

Zidoo Player are not Netflix certified so they are not official supported. Youtube app from Google store supports up to 4k.
    Screenshot_20210113-175537.png

4. AKELA

AKELA New Member

hello to everybody,

My firmware version is v2.3.15_G
    I've been using this version for two years, first with HD TV, now with a 4K one.
    Do you suggest an upgrade?
    To what?

For the use I have to make of it,
    (home player, home NAS, file manager, video ripping via HDMI IN, google apps, few Italy streaming apps that work well)
    I do not have major issues to highlight.

thanks a lot
    AKELA

5. kfpanda

kfpanda Member

just a quick check
    i installed youtube on z9s today. while it supports 4k60. it doesnt have hdr and color is not great. i am not certain if its bcos of the version of youtube app installed or limitation of z9s itself. the same vid on my sony tv builtin youtube looks great but suffers a lot of stutters due to the slow cpu. vid in question:

Last edited: May 1, 2021
  6. AKELA

AKELA New Member

Hello,

I did a comparison by seeing vid both on youtube app zidoo and youtube app Samsung TV The Frame 49 with HDR+ setting (in theory it optimises colours depending on source).
    Difference is slightly evident in term of brilliancy (lights from the haunts) and a blue flickering (I noted it on the slight shade of blue sky...perhaps it depends on CPU?).
    Mind you, I am not a video expert, anyway zidoo experience is not bad.

7. Deluxe3000

Deluxe3000 New Member

Здравствуйте!
    Дайте пожалуйста ссылку на последний, рабочий инсталлятор для ZIDOO Z9S