FTP download

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X10' started by Davicom, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Davicom

Davicom Member

Hi, is there anyway to use openwrt-FTP to downloading? Or it is just server? In case, could someone explain me how it works?

2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

do download what ? files from the internet ? then no .
    FTP ( file transfer protocol ) let's you connect to a server using user and password and download upload files to it.

3. Davicom

Davicom Member

Hi @HaoSs! Yes how you are saying: connect to a server on internet (with user and password of wich are available) and download from it one or more files...In this evenings i'm trying to known potentially of this device but my skills (and time) are limited...Other 3 questions, if i can: 1) In yours youtube guide (ftp configuration) you configured port forwarding opening 21 port: you had to just specify number of port, I unlike have port mapping with different option to choose: Allow/service/protocol/initial out port/ending out port/internal port/internal host/remot host. How would do configure it?
    2)What is NFS in Multimedial Center, and how can i set/configure it (it seems interesting)?
    3)Is there a method to obtain an access point/hot spot wifi, also in quite/standby mode?

4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

1) leave blank where you can, port put 21 everywhere ( initial port, end port. etc ) a screenshot can help me more
    2) NFS is almsot same as samba, mostly used by linux based systems
    3) no

5. Davicom

Davicom Member

6. Davicom

Davicom Member

If you need traduction it's the same i had previously post

7. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

servoice is OK
    Protocol : TCP
    PORT's: 21
    host internal ( leave blank, if it ask for one put box IP )
    host remote : leave as it is.