Fifa16 Soccer game

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by bantonacci, Nov 20, 2016.

1. bantonacci

bantonacci New Member

Hello again

I found another issue on Zidoo X9S.
    After have installed the game "Fifa 16 soccer" from Google Play, I get a black screen after have started the game.
    Do you know why it occurs and if there is way to solve the problem ?

Thank you.

2. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

Do you have resolution set to 4k?
    If so try 1080p with deep color set to off.

3. bantonacci

bantonacci New Member

Unfortunately your suggestion has not worked well.
    The box is configured in 1080p and I have as well deactivated the deep color.
    I have also tried other settings but without any result.
    The game starts , I am able to see two images that are displayed during the loading of the application, but then the screen becomes black...

4. Idan Yaacobi

Idan Yaacobi New Member

Just Received My Zidoo X9s

I also Having A problem Loading "FIFA Mobile" And "FIFA 16" both Games have save problem :
    after they are loading with no problem the screen with option "TAP TO PLAY" flashing is waiting for me to press any Key to Start The Game
    tried everything from mouse mode on Zidoo's Remote Control, an external Bluetooth Keyboard ( that responds on other keys with no problem)
    also wireless mouse, with no success - the game doesn't respond and waiting for me to press a key.

I tried resetting Zidoo x9s to factory default, clear Cache on the application.
    also upgraded to the latest Firmware 1.2.7 But Still no Success.

the Problem Occur in both FIFA APP so this is Zidoo's Device Problem
    B.T.W a Game like "Asphalt 8:Airborne" Do recognize my keyboard \mouse so this is not a keyboard\mouse problem.

5. bantonacci

bantonacci New Member

After have tried several games, I have to admit that Zidoo X9S is not valid for this kind of use.... it is very difficult to find a game that works especially because as the remote control as the external keyboard or mouse are not able to control them... Very disappointed .... I know that other android box are able to run them.

6. Idan Yaacobi

Idan Yaacobi New Member

Zidoo Please Fix Your TV Box with new firmware.
    EVEN BEELINK GT1 cheap Tv Box Cost 59$ Can Run FiFA 16 or Fifa Mobile
    Is It Because RTD1295 processor?? or that You Didn't work on the QA for TV BOX for Games and entertainment?
    This is a major failback if you want to be better and on top of other cheap Tv Box on the market.

Now is your real Test !! I bought Zidoo Tv Box mainly because I understood they listen to users and release bug fix.

Please Zidoo Programmers check Gamming issue with Zidoo X9S.
    I know your approach Zidoo x9s for DTS and DOLBY DIGITAL but don't forget that Android TV BOX is an entertainment Platform!!!

7. Idan Yaacobi

Idan Yaacobi New Member

You are right,
    It depends on what type of game it is.
    About Fifa 16 I SOLVED the problem after buying tornsmart Mars GT1 GamePad
    It seems that the Game support "Xbox controller" and so Torsmart is a great Copy of it.
    when pressing any Zidoo remote key and any key on keyboard the game was still stuck on TAP TO CONTINUE.
    But Tornsmart GamePad "Y" botton make it respond.

Pay attention that in Fifa mobile the problem wasn't solved because the game doesn't support gamepad maybe.
    it is waiting for a TAP from a touch screen. Zidoo Phone remote app with Gesture mode doesn't do the Job.

Zidoo Phone remote App is not that Good and Not that invested.
    Gesture mode doesn't work on any app or browser.