Feature Request

Discussion in 'General Development' started by Sunset1982, Aug 16, 2023.

1. Sunset1982

Sunset1982 New Member

Hey! I am a new owner of the Zidoo Z9X Pro. So far, I really like this device. I used to use Kodi with HTPC and OSMC Vero device for several years.

I have two ideas/feature requests:

1) I deactivated the Movie background in my posterwall because I like the clean look of just the plain colored background instead of the changing movie background. I just wish there would be an additional option to deactivate the movie backrground for collections, too. Atm there are still the movie backgrounds if I open a collection. I found no option to deactivate the changing backgrounds within a movie collection. That would be a nice feature.

2) The second feature request would be an option to keep filters set. With Kodi, I used to set a Filter to show only the movies I have not seen yet within the posterwall. It was still set when I shit the device down and came back later. With the Zidoo, I have to manually set the filter everytime I come back to the posterwall which is a bit annoying.

And another question:

Why are some of my tv shows are shown under the movies tab? (seems that those are showb with just one season)