Factory reset ... YOUTUBE and Where can we find original apps??

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by wooolf, Jan 26, 2018.

1. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

Hi
    I unfortunatly had to reset my H6 to factory reset date, because I erased my google account in an attempt to solve the update of Playstore... very bad idea.

In the process I have lost many apps from the original package but one in particular: youtube.
    I tried to download many different "youtubes" from the playstore (via my PC...) but none seems to have the same quality as the one I had before from zidoo original package...
    anyone knows why? or where to get the original back please?

2. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

After some research I think it could be that youtube disabled the quality selection in their last updates...
    can anyone tell me what version of Youtube is installed on the original Zidoo H6 please?

3. irbit

irbit New Member Beta test group

4. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

Thanks, I really appreciate your help.
    So this is V 13.01.53 which must be the same as original if you posted it here, thank you.
    Unfortunetly I still have the same issue : by default it gives me 480p or 720p definition video when 1080p is available, so I have to change it to 1080p for every video I whatch... I am pretty shure I didn't have to do this before I reseted my box... oO is it possible to block all videos to a max resolution of 1080p somehow?

5. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

Ok I found a rather enjoyable SOLUTION to my issues with Youtube called: "Smart Youtube TV"
    This isn't an official facebook so I will not put a link here but I must say I am very happy with the way it works:

the plus:
    - if you set one video to 1080p all the others will stay at 1080p
    - the original remote of the zidoo can quickly do everything rapidly and efficiently

The little minos
    - my Droidmote (mouse and keyboard phone application) cannot type texts on the search bar... some letters don't work :'(