Errors in song's lyrics

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619BPD)' started by Sawas, Dec 13, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Sawas

Sawas New Member

Does anyone know how to make the zidoo music app display diacritical marks in song lyrics correctly? I use zidoo z20 pro, the Music player 7.0 searches for lyrics on some sites (seems to be Chinese), often bad word synchronization, finds not everything....
    I have many songs in my collection that already have built-in lyrics with synchronization, in foobar2000 everything is displayed perfectly, but here, apparently, these tags are not supported, it's a shame. I guess I'll have to install some other application for music in addition

2. darky_zidoo

darky_zidoo Active Member

Agree. In the past it found more lyrics and had better sync

3. Sawas

Sawas New Member

Is it possible to make it so that MP7 doesn't break words of song lyrics when moving to another line? By the way, this usually happens in languages other than English

Attached Files:

4. Sawas

Sawas New Member

In the past MP7 often just not find the right lyrics, now it often finds the wrong ones instead. I don't know which is worse... even for instrumental melodies it often finds lyrics from completely different song

5. Sawas

Sawas New Member

By the way, any idea how you can search for songs in languages other than English? In the past, the program has no option to switch the keyboard to another language... if the music collection is large, you often have to spend a lot of time searching for the right