Error playing x265 videos

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X10' started by Erik LaManx, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Erik LaManx

Erik LaManx New Member

Till 2 or 3 days before, all works well. But suddenly when I tryed to play a x265 video, the player return an error "Couldn't play video". I use the default zidoo player and I never had a problem playing x265 video files.
    I didn't change any options or maked somthing different than the other times, but from 2 days before I can't watch any x265 video...

Any idea what can happen? Or haw to solve this problem?

Thanks.

2. Davicom

Davicom Member

Hi, I suggest you a factory reset. Also me I had a similar problem Just I bought X10. WITH factory reset it's Solved. Another tip I can get you Is: pay attention to the apps you installed On it. X10, how I noticed, isn't Classic android TV box but a simple media player, really good media player. Sometimess susceptible to some apps

3. Erik LaManx

Erik LaManx New Member

Hi and thanks for answer... Before my post, I made a factory resset and the problem persists. Then, I installed the full image of firmware 1.4.12 and updated it to 2.1.25 via OTA (the version that I had since last week), and also didn't work. I think the problem could be a codecs mistake or something like that, but I'm not really sure... And if the problem is about the codecs, I d0n't know how to solve it...

And the only app I installed after installed firmwares again was ZDMC.

Any other ideas? Thanks!

4. videobruce

videobruce Member

How many of these v265 movies do you have? How about non-movies?