Easiest way to use Trakt on Z9X

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Filmgeek47, Jun 25, 2023.

1. Filmgeek47

Filmgeek47 New Member

Bought a Z9X for 3D mkv playback. Works great, but I’m trying to figure out the best way to get trakt on here for my watch history. I’m currently using the native home theater app. Is there a way to just download trakt for the native player, or do I need to install the kodi fork for it?

2. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

there is a trakt option in Home Theater settings. All you have to do is follow the instructions on the settings page.

Filmgeek47 likes this.
  3. Filmgeek47

Filmgeek47 New Member

Is this a beta only feature or something? I’ve checked the settings both in the HT app and for the whole device and don’t see trakt anywhere.

EDIT: nevermind, found it in the beta. Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2023
  4. Yohmi

Yohmi Member

Yes it's not really specific to the current beta, basically the Zidoo "stable" firmware (as seen on the website) is rarely updated, while we get new betas pretty regularly here. Be careful though, each Zidoo beta brings fixes and new features, but sometimes break things too (and you'll know soon enough as people will usually report/complain about it on the beta thread after a handful of days).
    Trakt was such a great addition :D