Download from real debrid directly to internal hdd

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X10' started by manmar, Feb 10, 2019.

1. manmar

manmar New Member

Is it possible to download my files from real debrid directly to the internal Hdd?
    I have tried to do it with the real debrid addon but I have found no way to set the download path to the
    Hdd.
    Any thoughts?

2. videobruce

videobruce Member

Never heard of that, here is a link for those that didn't either;
    https://real-debrid.com/

Where do these files stored, to whatever device this service is linked to?

3. manmar

manmar New Member

let me explain how this works (premium acount needed) :

1. paste a magnet link, or upload a torrent file from your pc, to real debrid torrents tab
    2. the file (movie or whatever else) is stored in the real debrid servers
    3. you can download the file to your pc from real debrid whenever you wish. before downloading yoy will be asked to specify the drive you want your file to be stored.
    rd3.PNG rd4.PNG

rd1.PNG rd2.PNG
    my question is if i can do the same with the x10 and download directly to the hdd.

4. videobruce

videobruce Member

You used the 'T" word. Out of the question for me on that count and the fact it's stored in some server who knows where. That is just a bunch of extra steps which makes it a 2nd deal breaker not to mention the additional cost.

I don't know how the requirement to "specify a drive" works since they assume you are running Windows. You can always temporary store it in your Tower (desktop PC), then offload it to this box, which is what I do since it's WAY more easier with a real computer than this limited function streaming box (no different than any of the others AFAIC).

I assume there is no application to load on your end?

5. manmar

manmar New Member

the only thing close to an app, that i know of, is the real debrid kodi addon.

6. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

why are you torrenting to real debrit and not directly to the box ?

7. manmar

manmar New Member

It is safer and faster to download from R. D. The file, most probably, is already in the R. D servers which are quite fast. Torrenting direct to the box (or anywhere else) is risky.

8. amu singh

amu singh New Member

thanks all for the info you all have share :):):)