Double black screen when switching frame rate

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by failax, Nov 6, 2017.

1. failax

failax Member

I was wondering if it's possible to change method..

Now:

play video-black screen-refresh rate change-play again video-stop video-new black screen to come back to previous frame rate- gui.

1) It is possible when you play a video file from beginning to automate the reproduction from the start, so you don't lose about three or more seconds when frame rate changes?
    2) It is necessary when you stop a video to come back to previous frame rate, so you don't see another black screen?

Thanks

monsak.zidoo.x9s likes this.
  2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

a more simple idea whould be : pose video, frame rate switches, unpause video

3. failax

failax Member

Y
    You must click play twice..

4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

was talking about auto option for pause unpause, you should click nothing

5. failax

failax Member

i have not understood your idea, do you refer to question 2?

6. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

i'm talking about this option that kodi used to have ( not sure if still present in 17.x )
    Pause during refresh rate change: Inserts a pause for the computer to adjust refresh rate. Sometimes needed to prevent things like slight stuttering when a video starts. Range 0.1 milliseconds to 20 seconds. (default off)

7. failax

failax Member

Ok, I agree.I don't think it's too difficult to change this approach, at this moment it's very annoying the method used.
    Even the second black screen when you stop the video it's unusual, with kodi player it's not necessary.