1. Dear all,
    As China's National Day approach, we're gearing up for a seven-day holiday from October 1th to October 7th. Please feel free to contact service@zidoo.tv/service@eversolo.com for any urgent messages during the holiday. we'll be back in action and ready to assist you with all your needs starting from October 8th. Thank you for your understanding and continued support!

Warmest regards,

Zidoo & Eversolo Team
    Dismiss Notice

DMP-A6 | Folder scanning bug?

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by Bonobo, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Ray77

Ray77 Member

From Home screen on display, click on Files, see your ext HD on left column, click on Icon, click on the Write Icon (top right), select which folders u want to transfer, click on SSD icon along top menu to transfer as many folders as you want. Transfer rate is very fast, e.g. 5 GB in less than a minute. Hope that helps.

2. Jim Helman

Jim Helman New Member

Yeah, so the external HD is not showing up...I tried two different HD's and two different cables...Not sure what else to do.

3. Ray77

Ray77 Member

Try the USB A (audio) or try USB C using an adapter. I've used several SSD SATA drives in an external case with no issues. The icon for an external drive is the one that shows a USB A connector. On my display its directly below my internal SSD which shows as "New Volume".