controling audio devices

Discussion in 'General - Guides and FAQ' started by Weissman Shimon, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Weissman Shimon

Weissman Shimon New Member

Hi all!

I am a proud owner of Zidoo x10 streamer. I use it as my main player in my living room and it works almost perfect. I connect the device to my tv using HDMI and to my stereo system using USB sound.

I need a way to control and switch between those two output modes - the same as it can be done on a PC (windows or linux).

Why do I need to switch? well I usually see movies on my TV without operating my stereo system. on other occasion I want to hear music from my stereo and not from my TV 10 watts speakers! I think that I'm not the only one who needs this feature.

Some apps tend to use the HDMI audio sometimes and the USB depending on which program I use first! it drives me crazy! I NEED HELP!!!!! for example KODI allways uses the HDMI output. the file manager/home theater application switches randomly and it drives me crazy because I want to hear Blu-ray music on my stereo speakers - sometimes I manage to do so and sometimes I fail! I use usb-audio player and HibyMusic apps to play music because they support DSD format. USB audio player allways ask me to use the USB audio device exclusively - but even if I don't use this player or choose "NO" I still cannot use the USB audio device in the hometheater/file manager application.

I tried to search here and on the internet or on the android market and failed to come up with a solution.

PLEASE HELP!!!
    Thanks.